Tuesday, May 17, 2016

just to share my surprise

For work reasons, I've been browsing lots of personal blogs recently and just caught myself on some thoughts:

  1. How surprisingly many active blogs are out there - I was kinda under the impression that personal blogs (professional ones are all the rage, I know) was long dead and now its all FB and Twitter.
  2. The long-long time ago (about 7-10y) I did a little scribbling here, it was more of an intellectuals'pastime - now the blogosphere seems a broader representation of society, and why not, right.
  3. And then I remembered to check out my own old blog here, was surprised it's still hanging out here (unlike the Edicy one I mentioned some 6y ago) and it turns out 77 people read it yesterday - mmm, seriously people, a blog that's been dead for 6 years?!
Maybe I should reconsider this whole blog-is-dead thing ...

No comments: