Monday, November 29, 2010

... and I'm back, maybe

So it turns out that instead of becoming a more active blogger & web-owner, I became an inactive one. To be honest, I'm just too busy or too lazy to spent too much time regularly on public babbling. Which does not mean I'm babbling less - it's just that I still like doing it more f-2-f over a glass of something, rather than on the web. But - I have still kept my comments coming on our collaborative SPROTTT blog.

So after my 2,5 year break from blogging I am noticing that I'm not the only one. Most of the blogs I had been following while being a somewhat active blogger myself are not active anymore ... with one big exception, it seems. Namely the blogs that have survived are the ones that are upheld as a team, not as person-blogs. I suppose it's a sign that blogging works better in teams, just like doing sports often does.

No comments: